Wisconsin is a midwestern U.S. state with coastlines on 2 Great Lakes (Michigan and Superior) and an interior of forests and farms. Milwaukee, the largest city, is known for the Milwaukee Public Museum, with its numerous re-created international villages, and the Harley-Davidson Museum, displaying classic motorcycles. Several beer companies are based in Milwaukee, and many offer brewery tours.
Wisconsin is considered a great place to live for its good schools, easily affordable big cities, beautiful natural vistas, and midwestern hospitality. The cities of Milwaukee, Eau Claire, and Appleton remain some of the top spots to raise a family in the United States.
The state is one of the nation's leading dairy producers and is known as "America's Dairyland"; it is particularly famous for its cheese. The state is also famous for its beer, particularly and historically in Milwaukee, most notably as the headquarters of the Miller Brewing Company.
The median value of single-family residential properties transferred in Wisconsin increased from $126,500 in 2016 to $170,000 in 2021, an increase of about 34%. More than half the increase came in 2020 and 2021, with statewide increases of 7.7% and 7%, respectively, according to the forum. Based on the most recent reports from Wisconsin Realtors, the answer is a resounding "Yes!" with tight inventory keeping housing prices high in the state high. It's true that Wisconsin has one of the hottest real estate markets in the country, and for good reason. The top Wisconsin cities we are serving: Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Kenosha, Racine, Appleton, Waukesha, Eau Claire, Oshkosh, Janesville
Get approved to refinance. See expert-recommended refinance options and customize them to fit your budget.
All loans are not created equal, personal loan has become a great option for people to use.
There are certain requirements borrowers must meet to qualify for an FHA loan (may differ case to case and lender to lender basis), including:
• The home you consider must be appraised by an FHA-approved appraiser.
• You must occupy the property within 60 days of closing.
• You can only get a new FHA loan if the home you consider will be your primary residence, which means that it can't be an investment property or second home.
• An inspection must occur, and the inspection must report whether the property meets minimum property standards.
• The type of credit you have (whether you have credit cards, loans, etc.)
• Credit utilization, which is simply how much credit you use
• Whether you pay your bills on time
• The amount you owe on your credit cards
• How much new and recent credit you've taken on
• According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the maximum FHA lending amount for high-cost areas (such as large metropolitan areas) is up to $970,800 for 2022.
• The policies of lenders regarding Alaska and Hawaii do differ in terms of loan limits.
• In lower-cost areas, the FHA limit can dip as low as $420,680.
• Loan limits are set based on county property values.
• These are the limits for one-unit properties. If you have multiple units, limits may be higher.
If you have a question that deals with clients, customers or the public in general, there is bound to be a need for the FAQ page.
Yes, you can pay off your FHA loan without a penalty for early pay off. HUD explains that a borrower may pre-pay an FHA mortgage in whole or in part and that the mortgage lender can't charge a penalty if you decide to do this.
A refinance occurs when the terms of an existing loan, such as interest rates, payment schedules, or other terms, are revised. Borrowers tend to refinance when interest rates fall. Refinancing involves the re-evaluation of a person or business's credit and repayment status.
We offer Refinance loan programs for those who want to leverage their existing real estate investment portfolio's equity to acquire additional assets in order to generate more recurring monthly cash flows without the hassle of providing income documentation that traditional mortgages may require. These loan options are for Professional Investors as well as First Time Investors that are looking to explore opportunities in real estate investment.
If you apply before you are ready, you risk loan approval. How? Borrowers should be prepared to come to the home loan process with no fewer than 12 consecutive months of on-time payments on all financial obligations.
We are conveniently located in Tampa, Wisconsin with offering our loan services nationwide