Louisiana is a southeastern U.S. state on the Gulf of Mexico. Its history as a melting pot of French, African, American and French-Canadian cultures is reflected in its Creole and Cajun cultures. The largest city, New Orleans, is known for its colonial-era French Quarter, raucous Mardi Gras festival, jazz music, Renaissance-style St. Louis Cathedral and wartime exhibits at the huge National WWII Museum.
Need a reason why you should move to Louisiana? Louisiana is a magical place that's full of Creole flavor, Cajun cuisine, and Southern hospitality. The state's low cost of living is due to the high local production of agriculture and food as well as petroleum.
Louisiana is known for its distinct and rich culture, delicious food and natural beauty. The job market in Louisiana is also getting better. In addition to this, the cost of living in Louisiana is low, education is affordable and it has a calm and slow-paced lifestyle.
Louisiana home sales are up 33.8% year-over-year, and the median home sale price has increased by 6.4%. Located in the Deep South of the States, Louisiana is renowned for its captivating Cajun and Creole culture, which is infused with Acadian, French, and Spanish influences. This intoxicating mix of music, cuisines, and even languages is best explored in cities such as Lafayette and Baton Rouge - its state capital. Based on the most recent reports from Louisiana Realtors, the answer is a resounding "Yes!" with tight inventory keeping housing prices high in the state high. It's true that Louisiana has one of the hottest real estate markets in the country, and for good reason. The top Louisiana cities we are serving: New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Metairie, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Bossier City, Kenner, Monroe, Alexandria, Prairieville, Houma
Get approved to refinance. See expert-recommended refinance options and customize them to fit your budget.
All loans are not created equal, personal loan has become a great option for people to use.
There are certain requirements borrowers must meet to qualify for an FHA loan (may differ case to case and lender to lender basis), including:
• The home you consider must be appraised by an FHA-approved appraiser.
• You must occupy the property within 60 days of closing.
• You can only get a new FHA loan if the home you consider will be your primary residence, which means that it can't be an investment property or second home.
• An inspection must occur, and the inspection must report whether the property meets minimum property standards.
• The type of credit you have (whether you have credit cards, loans, etc.)
• Credit utilization, which is simply how much credit you use
• Whether you pay your bills on time
• The amount you owe on your credit cards
• How much new and recent credit you've taken on
• According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the maximum FHA lending amount for high-cost areas (such as large metropolitan areas) is up to $970,800 for 2022.
• The policies of lenders regarding Alaska and Hawaii do differ in terms of loan limits.
• In lower-cost areas, the FHA limit can dip as low as $420,680.
• Loan limits are set based on county property values.
• These are the limits for one-unit properties. If you have multiple units, limits may be higher.
If you have a question that deals with clients, customers or the public in general, there is bound to be a need for the FAQ page.
Yes, you can pay off your FHA loan without a penalty for early pay off. HUD explains that a borrower may pre-pay an FHA mortgage in whole or in part and that the mortgage lender can't charge a penalty if you decide to do this.
A refinance occurs when the terms of an existing loan, such as interest rates, payment schedules, or other terms, are revised. Borrowers tend to refinance when interest rates fall. Refinancing involves the re-evaluation of a person or business's credit and repayment status.
We offer Refinance loan programs for those who want to leverage their existing real estate investment portfolio's equity to acquire additional assets in order to generate more recurring monthly cash flows without the hassle of providing income documentation that traditional mortgages may require. These loan options are for Professional Investors as well as First Time Investors that are looking to explore opportunities in real estate investment.
If you apply before you are ready, you risk loan approval. How? Borrowers should be prepared to come to the home loan process with no fewer than 12 consecutive months of on-time payments on all financial obligations.
We are conveniently located in Tampa, Louisiana with offering our loan services nationwide