Kansas is a state in the Midwestern United States. Its capital is Topeka and its largest city is Wichita. Kansas is a landlocked state bordered by Nebraska to the north; Missouri to the east; Oklahoma to the south; and Colorado to the west. One of the nation's leading agricultural states, Kansas has long been known as "The Wheat State." It was number one in all wheat produced, wheat flour milled, and wheat flour milling capacity in the year 2000.
Ranked in the top 50 Best Places to Live in the U.S., this fast-growing Midwest metro is an excellent place to live for job opportunities, affordable housing, top-rated colleges, pro sports events, incredible arts and culture, and -of course - some of the best barbecue in America.
What attracts most of the people to Kansas is that it's extremely cheap to live here. The cost of living in the rural parts of Kansas is 21% lower than the national average, while the median family household earns about $55,000 per year. Now you can imagine how cheap it is to live in Kansas.
Dodge City is the windiest city in the United States, with an average wind speed of 14 miles per hour. Sumner County is known as The Wheat Capital of the World. Kansas leads the nation in wheat production. Kansas is the nation's second largest producer of beef cattle, behind only Texas. Based on the most recent reports from Kansas Realtors, the answer is a resounding "Yes!" with tight inventory keeping housing prices high in the state high. It's true that Kansas has one of the hottest real estate markets in the country, and for good reason. The top Kansas cities we are serving: Wichita, Overland Park, Kansas City, Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Manhattan, Lenexa, Salina
Get approved to refinance. See expert-recommended refinance options and customize them to fit your budget.
All loans are not created equal, personal loan has become a great option for people to use.
There are certain requirements borrowers must meet to qualify for an FHA loan (may differ case to case and lender to lender basis), including:
• The home you consider must be appraised by an FHA-approved appraiser.
• You must occupy the property within 60 days of closing.
• You can only get a new FHA loan if the home you consider will be your primary residence, which means that it can't be an investment property or second home.
• An inspection must occur, and the inspection must report whether the property meets minimum property standards.
• The type of credit you have (whether you have credit cards, loans, etc.)
• Credit utilization, which is simply how much credit you use
• Whether you pay your bills on time
• The amount you owe on your credit cards
• How much new and recent credit you've taken on
• According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the maximum FHA lending amount for high-cost areas (such as large metropolitan areas) is up to $970,800 for 2022.
• The policies of lenders regarding Alaska and Hawaii do differ in terms of loan limits.
• In lower-cost areas, the FHA limit can dip as low as $420,680.
• Loan limits are set based on county property values.
• These are the limits for one-unit properties. If you have multiple units, limits may be higher.
If you have a question that deals with clients, customers or the public in general, there is bound to be a need for the FAQ page.
Yes, you can pay off your FHA loan without a penalty for early pay off. HUD explains that a borrower may pre-pay an FHA mortgage in whole or in part and that the mortgage lender can't charge a penalty if you decide to do this.
A refinance occurs when the terms of an existing loan, such as interest rates, payment schedules, or other terms, are revised. Borrowers tend to refinance when interest rates fall. Refinancing involves the re-evaluation of a person or business's credit and repayment status.
We offer Refinance loan programs for those who want to leverage their existing real estate investment portfolio's equity to acquire additional assets in order to generate more recurring monthly cash flows without the hassle of providing income documentation that traditional mortgages may require. These loan options are for Professional Investors as well as First Time Investors that are looking to explore opportunities in real estate investment.
If you apply before you are ready, you risk loan approval. How? Borrowers should be prepared to come to the home loan process with no fewer than 12 consecutive months of on-time payments on all financial obligations.
We are conveniently located in Tampa, Kansas with offering our loan services nationwide