Des Moines is the capital city of Iowa. The gold-domed Iowa State Capitol building is among the 19th- and early-20th-century landmarks of the East Village area. The Des Moines Art Center is noted for its contemporary collections and Pappajohn Sculpture Park. Local produce and live music are draws at the Downtown Farmers' Market. The Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden has outdoor plant displays and a geodesic dome.
The Des Moines metro is a great place to live and work. It is a place where you can find great jobs, fantastic schools, friendly communities, short commutes and affordable living. Forbes ranked Des Moines the #1 city in the nation for business and careers and also the #1 place to raise a family.
Why is Des Moines so popular? - In recent years Des Moines has been named the nation's richest (by U.S. News) and economically strongest city (Policom), its best for young professionals (Forbes), families (Kiplinger), home renters (Time), businesses and careers (Forbes).
Des Moines has taken many steps in the last few decades to become a vibrant cultural mecca of the Midwest. Home to major insurance companies and a significant political landscape, Des Moines is also infused with sculpture parks, botanical gardens, and a thriving shopping and dining scene.
Is the housing market slowing down in Iowa? - The average price of a home in Des Moines went from around $196,000 in 2019 to about $260,000 in 2021, and the market shows few signs of slowing down. Based on the most recent reports from Des Moines Realtors, the answer is a resounding "Yes!" with tight inventory keeping housing prices high in the state high. It's true that Des Moines has one of the hottest real estate markets in the country, and for good reason. We are serving most of the Des Moines Zipcodes including 50309, 50310, 50311, 50312, 50314, 50315, 50316, 50319, 50320, 50321.
Get approved to refinance. See expert-recommended refinance options and customize them to fit your budget.
All loans are not created equal, personal loan has become a great option for people to use.
There are certain requirements borrowers must meet to qualify for an FHA loan (may differ case to case and lender to lender basis), including:
• The home you consider must be appraised by an FHA-approved appraiser.
• You must occupy the property within 60 days of closing.
• You can only get a new FHA loan if the home you consider will be your primary residence, which means that it can't be an investment property or second home.
• An inspection must occur, and the inspection must report whether the property meets minimum property standards.
• The type of credit you have (whether you have credit cards, loans, etc.)
• Credit utilization, which is simply how much credit you use
• Whether you pay your bills on time
• The amount you owe on your credit cards
• How much new and recent credit you've taken on
• According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the maximum FHA lending amount for high-cost areas (such as large metropolitan areas) is up to $970,800 for 2022.
• The policies of lenders regarding Alaska and Hawaii do differ in terms of loan limits.
• In lower-cost areas, the FHA limit can dip as low as $420,680.
• Loan limits are set based on county property values.
• These are the limits for one-unit properties. If you have multiple units, limits may be higher.
If you have a question that deals with clients, customers or the public in general, there is bound to be a need for the FAQ page.
Yes, you can pay off your FHA loan without a penalty for early pay off. HUD explains that a borrower may pre-pay an FHA mortgage in whole or in part and that the mortgage lender can't charge a penalty if you decide to do this.
A refinance occurs when the terms of an existing loan, such as interest rates, payment schedules, or other terms, are revised. Borrowers tend to refinance when interest rates fall. Refinancing involves the re-evaluation of a person or business's credit and repayment status.
We offer Refinance loan programs for those who want to leverage their existing real estate investment portfolio's equity to acquire additional assets in order to generate more recurring monthly cash flows without the hassle of providing income documentation that traditional mortgages may require. These loan options are for Professional Investors as well as First Time Investors that are looking to explore opportunities in real estate investment.
If you apply before you are ready, you risk loan approval. How? Borrowers should be prepared to come to the home loan process with no fewer than 12 consecutive months of on-time payments on all financial obligations.
We are conveniently located in Tampa, Des Moines with offering our loan services nationwide