Columbus is Ohio's state capital. The city's Scioto Mile is a string of parks on both sides of the Scioto River, with a huge interactive fountain and trails. On the west bank, the COSI science center offers hands-on exhibits and a planetarium. Downtown, the Columbus Museum of Art includes American and European paintings and a sculpture garden. The German Village area has restored brick houses built by 1800s settlers.
Columbus, Ohio is one of those cities that kind of has it all. Midwestern hospitality, affordability, tech jobs, beauty—oh, and amazing ice cream. It's a great city to work and live in. Many tech workers are choosing to stay in or move to the city for amazing tech jobs in Columbus.
Columbus is teeming with art, music, theater, museums and culture. Thanks to the sprawling Ohio State University and many businesses, it's also home to a bustling and energetic workforce. Locals know how to have fun, too.
Columbus is one of the top 10 housing markets best positioned for growth in 2022, according to rankings by Realtor.com. The organization predicts sales will surge by 13.7% and prices will grow by 6.3% this year. Based on the most recent reports from Columbus Realtors, the answer is a resounding "Yes!" with tight inventory keeping housing prices high in the state high. It's true that Columbus has one of the hottest real estate markets in the country, and for good reason. We are serving most of the Columbus Zipcodes including 43002, 43004, 43016, 43017, 43026, 43035, 43054, 43065, 43081, 43082, 43085, 43119, 43123, 43137, 43147, 43201, 43202, 43203, 43204, 43205, 43206, 43207, 43210, 43211, 43212, 43213, 43214, 43215, 43217, 43219, 43220, 43221, 43222, 43223, 43224, 43227, 43228, 43229, 43230, 43231, 43235, 43240.
Get approved to refinance. See expert-recommended refinance options and customize them to fit your budget.
All loans are not created equal, personal loan has become a great option for people to use.
There are certain requirements borrowers must meet to qualify for an FHA loan (may differ case to case and lender to lender basis), including:
• The home you consider must be appraised by an FHA-approved appraiser.
• You must occupy the property within 60 days of closing.
• You can only get a new FHA loan if the home you consider will be your primary residence, which means that it can't be an investment property or second home.
• An inspection must occur, and the inspection must report whether the property meets minimum property standards.
• The type of credit you have (whether you have credit cards, loans, etc.)
• Credit utilization, which is simply how much credit you use
• Whether you pay your bills on time
• The amount you owe on your credit cards
• How much new and recent credit you've taken on
• According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the maximum FHA lending amount for high-cost areas (such as large metropolitan areas) is up to $970,800 for 2022.
• The policies of lenders regarding Alaska and Columbus do differ in terms of loan limits.
• In lower-cost areas, the FHA limit can dip as low as $420,680.
• Loan limits are set based on county property values.
• These are the limits for one-unit properties. If you have multiple units, limits may be higher.
If you have a question that deals with clients, customers or the public in general, there is bound to be a need for the FAQ page.
Yes, you can pay off your FHA loan without a penalty for early pay off. HUD explains that a borrower may pre-pay an FHA mortgage in whole or in part and that the mortgage lender can't charge a penalty if you decide to do this.
A refinance occurs when the terms of an existing loan, such as interest rates, payment schedules, or other terms, are revised. Borrowers tend to refinance when interest rates fall. Refinancing involves the re-evaluation of a person or business's credit and repayment status.
We offer Refinance loan programs for those who want to leverage their existing real estate investment portfolio's equity to acquire additional assets in order to generate more recurring monthly cash flows without the hassle of providing income documentation that traditional mortgages may require. These loan options are for Professional Investors as well as First Time Investors that are looking to explore opportunities in real estate investment.
If you apply before you are ready, you risk loan approval. How? Borrowers should be prepared to come to the home loan process with no fewer than 12 consecutive months of on-time payments on all financial obligations.
We are conveniently located in Tampa, Columbus with offering our loan services nationwide