Charleston, the South Carolina port city founded in 1670, is defined by its cobblestone streets, horse-drawn carriages and pastel antebellum houses, particularly in the elegant French Quarter and Battery districts. The Battery promenade and Waterfront Park both overlook Charleston Harbor, while Fort Sumter, a federal stronghold where the first shots of the Civil War rang out, lies across the water.
With its cobblestone walkways, incredible historic sites, world-class restaurants and miles of stunning beaches, hundreds of new residents are moving to Charleston, S.C. - and for very good reason. Charleston has been named Travel & Leisure's top city in the entire U.S. for many years in a row.
For starters, a rich history, beautiful landscape, and a thriving dining scene are the attractions that draw new residents to move to Charleston. Travel + Leisure magazine readers agree, naming it the Top City in the U.S. for nine consecutive years.
Home values in Charleston increased 23.2% over the last year. Over the past five years home values in Charleston have increased by more than 54%. Median sales price for a single-family home in Charleston was $363,700 based on the most recent report from the Charleston Trident Association of Realtors (November 2021). Based on the most recent reports from Charleston Realtors, the answer is a resounding "Yes!" with tight inventory keeping housing prices high in the state high. It's true that Charleston has one of the hottest real estate markets in the country, and for good reason. We are serving most of the Charleston Zipcodes including 29401, 29403, 29405, 29407, 29409, 29412, 29414, 29424, 29445, 29450, 29455, 29464, 29487, 29492.
Get approved to refinance. See expert-recommended refinance options and customize them to fit your budget.
All loans are not created equal, personal loan has become a great option for people to use.
There are certain requirements borrowers must meet to qualify for an FHA loan (may differ case to case and lender to lender basis), including:
• The home you consider must be appraised by an FHA-approved appraiser.
• You must occupy the property within 60 days of closing.
• You can only get a new FHA loan if the home you consider will be your primary residence, which means that it can't be an investment property or second home.
• An inspection must occur, and the inspection must report whether the property meets minimum property standards.
• The type of credit you have (whether you have credit cards, loans, etc.)
• Credit utilization, which is simply how much credit you use
• Whether you pay your bills on time
• The amount you owe on your credit cards
• How much new and recent credit you've taken on
• According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the maximum FHA lending amount for high-cost areas (such as large metropolitan areas) is up to $970,800 for 2022.
• The policies of lenders regarding Alaska and Charleston do differ in terms of loan limits.
• In lower-cost areas, the FHA limit can dip as low as $420,680.
• Loan limits are set based on county property values.
• These are the limits for one-unit properties. If you have multiple units, limits may be higher.
If you have a question that deals with clients, customers or the public in general, there is bound to be a need for the FAQ page.
Yes, you can pay off your FHA loan without a penalty for early pay off. HUD explains that a borrower may pre-pay an FHA mortgage in whole or in part and that the mortgage lender can't charge a penalty if you decide to do this.
A refinance occurs when the terms of an existing loan, such as interest rates, payment schedules, or other terms, are revised. Borrowers tend to refinance when interest rates fall. Refinancing involves the re-evaluation of a person or business's credit and repayment status.
We offer Refinance loan programs for those who want to leverage their existing real estate investment portfolio's equity to acquire additional assets in order to generate more recurring monthly cash flows without the hassle of providing income documentation that traditional mortgages may require. These loan options are for Professional Investors as well as First Time Investors that are looking to explore opportunities in real estate investment.
If you apply before you are ready, you risk loan approval. How? Borrowers should be prepared to come to the home loan process with no fewer than 12 consecutive months of on-time payments on all financial obligations.
We are conveniently located in Tampa, Charleston with offering our loan services nationwide