Billings is a city in southern Montana on the Yellowstone River. In the north, trails wind along the rimrocks, which are sandstone cliffs. The Western Heritage Center displays local historical artifacts. The Moss Mansion showcases early-20th-century interiors. Pictograph Cave State Park's rock paintings are just outside of town. Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument is where Lieutenant Colonel Custer died.
Many know Billings as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, mild weather, friendly people and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, also make Billings an excellent place to live. Billings's climate is very comfortable.
Beet sugar, oil refining, and food processing are important. The city serves as a gateway to Yellowstone National Park and the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument. It is home to Montana State University-Billings, founded as a normal school (teachers college) in 1927, and to Rocky Mountain College (1898).
Billings Market Trends. The median list price of homes in Billings, MT was $379,500 in April 2022 , compared to $340,927 in 2021. Billings, MT was a seller's market April 2022, which means that there are more people looking to buy than there are homes available.
Billings is a growing town with ever expanding opportunities. The inviting environment is extremely pleasant and comfortable. There are many outdoor activities to enjoy and we are within driving distance from large lakes and rivers. The city itself is fairly clean and safe, I rarely feel unsafe in town. If you're looking for outdoor adventure and a cool western city vibe, Billings, Montana is a great place to visit. Out of Montana's 12.5 million visitors each year, an overwhelming majority are concentrated in western Montana and the areas around Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park. We are serving most of the Billings Zipcodes including 59101, 59102, 59103, 59104, 59105, 59106, 59107, 59108, 59109, 59110, 59111, 59112, 59113, 59114, 59115, 59116, 59117
Get approved to refinance. See expert-recommended refinance options and customize them to fit your budget.
All loans are not created equal, personal loan has become a great option for people to use.
There are certain requirements borrowers must meet to qualify for an FHA loan (may differ case to case and lender to lender basis), including:
• The home you consider must be appraised by an FHA-approved appraiser.
• You must occupy the property within 60 days of closing.
• You can only get a new FHA loan if the home you consider will be your primary residence, which means that it can't be an investment property or second home.
• An inspection must occur, and the inspection must report whether the property meets minimum property standards.
• The type of credit you have (whether you have credit cards, loans, etc.)
• Credit utilization, which is simply how much credit you use
• Whether you pay your bills on time
• The amount you owe on your credit cards
• How much new and recent credit you've taken on
• According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the maximum FHA lending amount for high-cost areas (such as large metropolitan areas) is up to $970,800 for 2022.
• The policies of lenders regarding Alaska and Billings do differ in terms of loan limits.
• In lower-cost areas, the FHA limit can dip as low as $420,680.
• Loan limits are set based on county property values.
• These are the limits for one-unit properties. If you have multiple units, limits may be higher.
If you have a question that deals with clients, customers or the public in general, there is bound to be a need for the FAQ page.
Yes, you can pay off your FHA loan without a penalty for early pay off. HUD explains that a borrower may pre-pay an FHA mortgage in whole or in part and that the mortgage lender can't charge a penalty if you decide to do this.
A refinance occurs when the terms of an existing loan, such as interest rates, payment schedules, or other terms, are revised. Borrowers tend to refinance when interest rates fall. Refinancing involves the re-evaluation of a person or business's credit and repayment status.
We offer Refinance loan programs for those who want to leverage their existing real estate investment portfolio's equity to acquire additional assets in order to generate more recurring monthly cash flows without the hassle of providing income documentation that traditional mortgages may require. These loan options are for Professional Investors as well as First Time Investors that are looking to explore opportunities in real estate investment.
If you apply before you are ready, you risk loan approval. How? Borrowers should be prepared to come to the home loan process with no fewer than 12 consecutive months of on-time payments on all financial obligations.
We are conveniently located in Tampa, Billings with offering our loan services nationwide