Atlanta is the capital of the U.S. state of Georgia. It played an important part in both the Civil War and the 1960s Civil Rights Movement. Atlanta History Center chronicles the city's past, and the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site is dedicated to the African-American leader's life and times. Downtown, Centennial Olympic Park, built for the 1996 Olympics, encompasses the massive Georgia Aquarium.
With its diverse community, affordable housing, and booming economy, it's no wonder thousands of people are moving to Atlanta from all over the country. It's easy to fall in love with the city's abundant green space, award-winning restaurants, and decades of rich history. But it's even easier to plant roots in the ATL.
Nicknamed ATL, The Big Peach, or The City in a Forest, Atlanta is a great place to live with a low cost of living and endless things to do. Atlanta has a unique culture all its own with a fairly young population, a bustling city center packed with urban parks and amenities, and famously walkable neighborhoods.
Home values in Atlanta increased by 16.6% over the last year. Over the last 5 years home values in Atlanta increased by over 74%. Median listing price of a single-family home in Atlanta is $399,900 based on the most recent report from Realtor.com (October 2021). Based on the most recent reports from Atlanta Realtors, the answer is a resounding "Yes!" with tight inventory keeping housing prices high in the state high. It's true that Atlanta has one of the hottest real estate markets in the country, and for good reason. We are serving following Atlanta zipcodes: 30002, 30021, 30030, 30032, 30033, 30067, 30072, 30079, 30080, 30084, 30303, 30305, 30306, 30307, 30308, 30309, 30310, 30311, 30312, 30313, 30314, 30315, 30316, 30317, 30318, 30319, 30324, 30326, 30327, 30328, 30329, 30337, 30338, 30339, 30340, 30341, 30342, 30344, 30345, 30346, 30354, 30360, 30363
Get approved to refinance. See expert-recommended refinance options and customize them to fit your budget.
All loans are not created equal, personal loan has become a great option for people to use.
There are certain requirements borrowers must meet to qualify for an FHA loan (may differ case to case and lender to lender basis), including:
• The home you consider must be appraised by an FHA-approved appraiser.
• You must occupy the property within 60 days of closing.
• You can only get a new FHA loan if the home you consider will be your primary residence, which means that it can't be an investment property or second home.
• An inspection must occur, and the inspection must report whether the property meets minimum property standards.
• The type of credit you have (whether you have credit cards, loans, etc.)
• Credit utilization, which is simply how much credit you use
• Whether you pay your bills on time
• The amount you owe on your credit cards
• How much new and recent credit you've taken on
• According to the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the maximum FHA lending amount for high-cost areas (such as large metropolitan areas) is up to $970,800 for 2022.
• The policies of lenders regarding Alaska and Hawaii do differ in terms of loan limits.
• In lower-cost areas, the FHA limit can dip as low as $420,680.
• Loan limits are set based on county property values.
• These are the limits for one-unit properties. If you have multiple units, limits may be higher.
If you have a question that deals with clients, customers or the public in general, there is bound to be a need for the FAQ page.
Yes, you can pay off your FHA loan without a penalty for early pay off. HUD explains that a borrower may pre-pay an FHA mortgage in whole or in part and that the mortgage lender can't charge a penalty if you decide to do this.
A refinance occurs when the terms of an existing loan, such as interest rates, payment schedules, or other terms, are revised. Borrowers tend to refinance when interest rates fall. Refinancing involves the re-evaluation of a person or business's credit and repayment status.
We offer Refinance loan programs for those who want to leverage their existing real estate investment portfolio's equity to acquire additional assets in order to generate more recurring monthly cash flows without the hassle of providing income documentation that traditional mortgages may require. These loan options are for Professional Investors as well as First Time Investors that are looking to explore opportunities in real estate investment.
If you apply before you are ready, you risk loan approval. How? Borrowers should be prepared to come to the home loan process with no fewer than 12 consecutive months of on-time payments on all financial obligations.
We are conveniently located in Tampa, Atlanta with offering our loan services nationwide